Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello all! I set up this blog so that people could check in whenever they liked to read about my time in Argentina. My hope is that people will read this and see how wonderful it is to travel, and how it can affect your life in so many positive ways. My main goals in traveling to Argentina are to improve my spanish, learn about Argentinian culture, teach english, and most of all, to have an adventure!

So the trip is only 2 weeks away and I am soooo excited and nervous! Leaving the country takes a ton of preparation, more than I ever imagined. I'm very busy making final arrangements, checking to make sure I have everything I need, and seeing all of my friends and family before I leave. And of course, trying to cram a lot of Spanish in before I'm immersed in the language. I know it will be a challenging experience, and I'm ready to take it on.

I'll write more when I get there :) but for now I'd like to say thank you to everyone that made this trip possible, your support and love mean everything to me!!

Chau,

Kate

2 comments:

  1. YES! I am glad you decided to make this. It will be great for us stuck in the USA. :D
    I am excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured out how to get on here!! Now I want PHOTOS!!!!! ;-)

    Te quiero, mi corazon.

    ReplyDelete